Friday, August 24, 2007

OMG NOWAI

Well, yeah. I've got to update.

Our next football game, which was supposed to be against one of the most ghetto schools in Nevada, named Western, was cancelled. Why? Western doesn't even have a freshman team. :/

Stupid ghetto schools.
Anyways, next weekend, for labor day, I'm going to my aunt's house where a bunch of friends and me and my brother will be holding the most awesome ultimate video game competition. I swear to god, I will dominate. Wish me luck.

This weekend, though, my father has his company picnic and we're going to a baseball game. It's one of those local teams, so it's not anything major league, but it's going to be great fun. It 's called the "Las Vegas Area 51's.". Go figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck at the gaming competition. What games will you be playing? (PM Me on ZU)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the videogame competition. If you loose, Faux will laugh.