Monday, August 20, 2007

Football? Bleugh!

Ugh. We started some more football stuff. Watching tapes while we get to hear the coaches tell us how horrible we are. :/ Sure, it's fun and all, but blehhhh. We were kept over 45 minutes from the end of practice just so the coaches could get their sick kicks and make us run, all the while saying, "COME ON, BIGGUN, COME ON!" I feel like saying, "OMG SHUT UP". Yeah, I'm lame, but it's true. We have another scrimmage against a highschool called Centennial. We're gonna kick butt. Again.

5 comments:

Marco Antonio said...

Me? A Sly dog? And when did I ever go on this blog of yours? What do you want me to teach? Why are you confusing me with that short response you left in my blog?

musicalzombie said...

My plan is workin- I mean, HIIII.

No, you didn't go on mine (well, now you did, but still), I visited your blog and saw how cool it was so yeah. You inspired me to make one.

I DON'T KNOW GARGARGH : D

Pani said...

football bleugh indeed.

football is icky. :<

Marco Antonio said...

Cool? Really? Was this before or after the revamp? Before hand, believe me it was a whole lot cooler. I had a Prince of Persia background and a OoT Desert theme song playing in the background, while the title of my thread scrolled around.

And then blogger.com decided to update everything to make it "easier" for everyone...and I lost it all.

Now it's nearly impossible to redo everything...I hate starting from scratch.

oh, and musicalzombie, if anyone on ZU is curious, I won't be coming back for a little bit. Mind being my messenger? I have a whole lot of other things to worry about (such as my new studies, moving to a new apartment, and possibly getting a new job).

Tell the fine people of ZU (mainly the mods) that I won't return until Winter Vacation. If they want to contact me, they have a better chance getting me at my e-mail (it's in my profile), than anywhere else.

If you decide to send the message, thanks. If not, then....oh well.

I'll make sure to add your blog in my roster.

musicalzombie said...

No problemo, BGS.